lunedì 1 luglio 2013

332. Croatia is since today in Europe!

translated digest from a today's post of mine
Being aged a bit long over fifty I certainly do not feel old, sure for being free since a lot of years from nicotine and since ever from spirits and various drugs: at present I just have to consider myself addicted to an anti-epyleptic medicine that medical doctors gave me very recently! Now, I think back of '78 when I met in London during a "language stage" Beba and Dubec from Yugoslavia with several other youths of different nationalities, and I compare 35 years later nowaday's reality: today, on July 1st  Croatia, once part of  Yugoslavia that doesnt exist anymore since years, enter the European Union I do feel a bit old, but happy because of another further little step towards the continental peace. Those chums of mine are now Croats and We are all Europeans!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento