giovedì 10 settembre 2009

001. Da me ricevuta

My dear, Today lying down in bed my mind was floating in the air, I want to share with you something, don't know what, important? surely not.....just some light feelings I had. It was hot, very hot today ...may be this was the reason why my mind was moving towards mountains, fresh air, pine smell, woods and greenery all around. A pleasant feeling of clean, silence and peace with yourself...I felt lost there for a while...pleasant but sanitized, dead in a beautiful scenario. Then, suddenly, I was back here...alone, pain in the back, rather sad but still alive.To rise up my spirit I move my mind to the South, the sun... people smiling to me, shouts, children playing in the backyard, the feeling to be wise among happy people.It was amusing to find myself in harmony with the world around ...alive but... loosing innocence it takes time but I started to go down and down to a different mood...I felt my sweat, I felt the smell of my dirty body lying in a wet bed, I felt dirty and ugly but...and that was astonishing, I like it...I liked the dark shadow of myself....and of course I thought to the emotion of a possible session with you...lapping you up, wolfing you...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento